Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing

Probably my favorite video on NG right now. Very creative and a good overall change of pace. Keep it up mate. I'd like to see more txt based vids in the future.
I would also everyone play the game "Super PSTW Action RPG" for those who don't know what this is about :D

Super Smash Super Smash

!!!!!

Haha prolly one of the best mario adaptations I have seen. I love how you make Luigi awesome, cuz he deserves more credit. Then you somehow manage to make Toad not annoying as awesome support class. Then to top it all off *spoilers*

The princess is a whore lol. My only complaint is that the FPS seemed to dip down a couple times, may jsut be my computer though XD Awesome work man keep it up!

TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

stupid or... stupendous?

Definitely the ladder. Very original, very goofy, very good. made me smile =) so you win!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

hilarious

comic. fuckn. genius. you sir are a man amongst men!

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

!!!

You have a very obscure sense of humor and it. is . AWESOME! loved this game and your vids. Keep it up man, you have a lot of originality!

Transmigration Transmigration

Brilliant!!!!

Not so much as game as it is a "musical experience" and I loved it!!! The transitions between the different elements of the game were flawless and original and you picked a great song to base the game on. Needless to say I'll definitely be checking out more or your and Paragon's stuff.