Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Amazing

Probably my favorite video on NG right now. Very creative and a good overall change of pace. Keep it up mate. I'd like to see more txt based vids in the future.
I would also everyone play the game "Super PSTW Action RPG" for those who don't know what this is about :D

Super Smash Super Smash

!!!!!

Haha prolly one of the best mario adaptations I have seen. I love how you make Luigi awesome, cuz he deserves more credit. Then you somehow manage to make Toad not annoying as awesome support class. Then to top it all off *spoilers*

The princess is a whore lol. My only complaint is that the FPS seemed to dip down a couple times, may jsut be my computer though XD Awesome work man keep it up!

TIH - Hugs TIH - Hugs

stupid or... stupendous?

Definitely the ladder. Very original, very goofy, very good. made me smile =) so you win!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

enchanting!!

Dude best hug ever!!! I love how happy your animations are. Definitely can't watch this without smiling. Great work, my hat is off!

Elevator Action++ Elevator Action++

!!!!

Love your stuff man!! CCC is one of my favs. This is a great addition, and nice touch with the original sound effects/muzak!!

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

!!!

You da man Vinnie. I love watching your stuff!

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

lol a nother instant classic

between this an ultimate showdown, u have some pretty awesome super catchy stuff. love to watch ur stuff man

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

lol

pretty sweet man, some of my favorite characters ever. oh and catchy song too

moral sense moral sense

hmmm

great animation. but i didnt understand what u were trying to prove

Pinch, Blink, Stay Alive Pinch, Blink, Stay Alive

:D

most excellent. the music and ur animation style really worked well together in this. makes me smile. keep up the good work :D